For application details see their posts! And by that I mean really read them and answer them. (The next two posts.)
So, I have 3 invite codes which I would gladly give away for new testers. Rather than choosing them randomly, I decided to make a small competition.
How to apply: Post in this thread the following:
0) Who you are (in broad terms) 1) Why should you win an invite code 2) Pirates or Ninjas?
Entries will be evaluated given their entertainment value, length, and foreseeable gain. Don't bother private messaging, I don't read those. Only one entry per person, and don't edit it much once posted.
Entry deadline is May 9th, midnight (GMT +1). (Next week Thursday)
I'll message the winners with the invite codes the day after.
Notice: This is just an unofficial and personal competition, so don't bother the devs or other existing testers for codes related to this event. If any other tester would join in and offer some codes too as a prize, feel free to do so, though!
Last Edit: May 14, 2013 10:11:29 GMT -5 by gingerbear
I have 10 invite codes to give away as well, and I'll be co-sponsoring this event. Note that not all codes will necessarily be given away.
I'll add my own question to this:
3) Archer or huntress?
Edit: here's a new question that anyone looking for a code should answer in addition to GingerBear's questions (yes, the ones with the strikethrough): when I say I have 5/12 pulchs, what do I mean? (New question, since the previous one's been answered enough times): How do you choose your name in Grid12?
It's not a trick question - I just want to make sure that you've at least skimmed the instructional stickies so you'll have an idea of what the game's like when you start playing. Asking people to RTFM or answering the same questions again and again gets old after a while.
Last Edit: May 13, 2013 18:36:17 GMT -5 by tarbomb
0) Who you are: Nerfarious? I'm not too sure if I'm, what you would call, "famous" or not. 1) Why should you win an invite code: Because it's not for self benefit, I'm just going to give it to some friends of mine. 2) Pirates or Ninjas?: The answer is ninjas, they're stealthy and versatile. 3) Archer or Huntress?: Gotta be archer, huntress is hard to use in my opinion because their traps fly everywhere and it's so hard to aim D:< on the other hand, archer is like a sniper, and from my ~3 months of archering, they're great for any situation.
0) Who are ye? I am Concetta in RotMG (And nobody cares!). I'm not kind of guy whose like to showing off myself in public, as I don't speak english as my main language. But i'm trying to (at least) help the community.
1) Why you should win? Ah, mostly because I don't want the code waste in vain. Haha, but no doubt (Self-convincing ). I've played the Steel Chaos, and it was quite addictive! I've built over 10 defense tower (Or whatever) and develop the Zippy-zapper into level 14. It was so much fun, and I guess it needs over years to conquer the whole place. With this new-game from Rob (And first from Jetbolt) this should be already improved 10 times! I'm looking forward for it. Win or no win, that's all right with me. Let it surprises me with the all-new features! (Like the mysterious trading system, and many other's)
2) Pirate of Ninja? Hmm, I like to assassinate a person - fighting one-to-one instead using a gang of pirates to murder them.
1)I've been playing realm for a long time and it has gotten bad because i went on rotmg one day, Kabam selling wc tops everything except uts. Now newbs can look like pros and the little kids will ask their mom and dad to buy stuff eventually wasting their money. . Also i really like how this game is looking, really cool guys!
2)Ninjas (I'm Chinese)
3)Archers, boy duh.
PS I've been waiting for almost over a month!
Last Edit: May 7, 2013 15:12:52 GMT -5 by septimusxx
0) Who you are (in broad terms): I'm a RotMG player IGN Theboyq 1) Why should you win an invite code: I play RotMG all the time, but most I've had was a 3/8. The game is getting kind of boring so I'm trying to find something new to play. I also would like to play with some of the pros 2) Pirates or Ninjas?: Pirates of course. They got guns and teamwork unlike ninjas. 3) Archer or Huntress?: I have to say archer because they do more damage, more mp consistent, and they paralyze.
0) Who you are (in broad terms) - I am XxsboyxX! The Oryx destroyer, the boy with s in front, the ... o ... broad ... Well, I am not well known, but I have my own signature shop on the realm forums. ;D 1) Why should you win an invite code - On the rotmg forums, I've heard a lot of amazing stuff about the wildshadow gang, and I would love to take part in one of their games! 2)Pirates - bad-asses of the ocean. Sink, loot, $profit. 3)Archers - their quiver is a lot easier to use and their All out attack set of Doom, QoT, Spectral, and Exa Att is the best! 1000+ dmg allllll the way!
Edit: O new question - 5/12 pulchs means that 5 out of the twelve of your crystals are pulchs. ;D (love this face)
Thanks if i receive a code!
Last Edit: May 8, 2013 17:04:55 GMT -5 by xxsboyxx
I have 2 'just in case' invite codes, but because this looks like a pretty great idea, ima put those 2 into this competition. Because I was saving those 2 codes for someone who I'd think would deserve it, and that's kinda what this competition-thingy is about
Last Edit: May 7, 2013 5:42:43 GMT -5 by quicklite
Well, I have a lot of invite codes and nobody to throw them at, so I guess pm me if you want one ^^