Not sure if there are still codes available, but... 0-I am Riy, the necromantic scourge, and bane of the gods and all that. Played rotmg for 2 years this August. 1-Non-P2W mmo's are scarce these days, and from what I've seen of this one it looks great. I also played Rob's other tank game, which as I recall involved map control through towns similar to this one. I can not remember the name of it for the life of me, though. Something to do with steel. Also who doesn't like tanks? EDIT: Steel Chaos. That was it. 2-Pirates? They have ships, and I enjoy sailing. 3-Archer is far superior connventionally, as quivers not only paralyze the target but cost less MP as well. The quivers also give a dex boost, so an Archer will win a flat out damage race. Huntress is a far better dungeoneer though-t1 traps will allow you to safely bridge abysses, outrun brutes there and vamps in UDLs, and help you nail Limon w/out the nova she fires when paralyzed. So I don't know, I was never really drawn to bow classes anyway. ?4-I'm really less of an aggressive-playstyle guy, so I'd go with a tank in almost any situation.
0- Im Josh from Northern Ireland (MajorHints in every game) Been playing Realm since the good old days 1- Awesome yet simplistic games (such as realm early days) are very scarce and since rotmg has just gone down the drain with kabam not listening to its community and simply trying to make money (which sucks cause it has soo much potential). This game looks great (of course it does, who doesn't want to demolish everything with a tank!?!?!) and will without a doubt be a tight community that works together. I would love to be a part of this community and would love to see it grow to the heights it deserves. 2- Pirates- Get all teh booty 3- Hm... Huntress if you use her correctly but if you are looking to play mindlessly just to farm, i would go archer... Just point and click 4- Speedy glass cannon, more fun moving quick and getting stuck in the action, dodging everything they throw at you
Gave riy a code. XXunknown: I do have plenty of codes left, but I've been pretty busy over the past week, so I haven't hand much time.
If you guys are getting impatient, try popping onto the irc (click the link at the top of the page labeled irc.sorcery.net #grid12) and asking there. Please be courteous and don't spam the chatroom or get pushy - there are lots of idlers there, so have some patience.
Last Edit: Jun 22, 2013 20:26:52 GMT -5 by tarbomb
It's not that this thread is dead, not dead, the irc works, doesn't work, or whatever. I haven't really seen any compelling reasons to give people I don't know codes. As I've said before, if you think you deserve one, send me a message with your reason.
Please add something dynamic to normal enemies. This game is boring.
0) Who you are (in broad terms) - LVLMASTER, 1 year member of WildShadow Forums and of Realm of the Mad God. I've played tons of other games, RotMG being the best. 1) Why should you win an invite code - Since Rob helped (or did) create Realm of the Mad God, I figured his expertise would follow him to other projects, so here I am! I'm very excited to try out this game, and wish to obtain an invite code to play! 2)Ninjas- Ninjas are better than pirates because Ninjas are more agile than pirates, and a Ninja would be way more powerful than a pirate. A ninja would have the speed to dodge each and every one of the pirates attacks, making it very easy for him to attack and destroy the pirate. 3)Huntress- Huntress is better than an archer because her trap can inflict damage on more than one enemy, and causes a lot of damage. an archer can only shoot one arrow from his quiver, and only hope that it can hit more than one enemy.
tarbomb to choose your name in Grid12 you type "/choosename insertnamehere"
A little bit about myself well i am ArkSeeker from RotMG. I am from Canada and i am almost 15 years old and ive been part of the community for about 1.5 years and since RotMG is at a low right now i would like to try Grid12 since i love new and upcoming games which have different game mechanics than some games i play such as RotMG, Terraria and MineCraft.
Last Edit: Jul 1, 2013 7:15:40 GMT -5 by arkseeker
Applying for code. 0) I'm k. That's not my RoTMG name, but since I had the chance to choose a 1-letter name, I thought, why the hell not? I have played realm for a year now, and I thought a hange of scenery would be nice. I dont game regularly to be honest, but realm really intrigued me and I want ttest a game by the creators of one of the only games I play. 1) Massive multiplayer games are the only games I really enjoy, and this has potential. 2) What kind of question is that? Ninja pewpews pirate any day. 3) Since I hate bow classes, I would say neither, but if an answer is required, I'd say archer. More fun to play, requires AIMING the quiver, and aoe attacks are jst horribly unexciting if you ask me. >_< 4) I'd take the glass cannon, tanks bore me and essentially takes away the fear of dying.
0) - Who are you? I'm Angelo ;D 1) - Why should you win a code? I should win a code because I want a game other than realm and i'm willing to dedicate the game time to finding glitches in the system, trying to dupe, and posting all of the bugs found on the forums. 2) - Pirates or Ninjas? Pirates, just for Jack Sparrow. 3) - Archer or Huntress? I never play huntress and I hate their traps, archer!
0) Who you are: Pabu or Reldi in most places (rotmg and other games) Finnish nerd in a jar. Bunch of people here probably know me beforehand from realm. You can always catch me on IRC even if I won't instantly reply. Feel free to ask for gaming company (almost any non-fps unless NS2)
1) Why should you win an invite code: You can expect me to actively lurk IRC and probably bring in some more people there if I get invite-codes beyond my own.
2) Pirates or Ninjas?: Those peglegged bilgerats can swab my deck any day
3) Archer or Huntress? Archer because Huntress is a trap