0) My name is David I played Rotmg for around 2 years until Kabam ruined it. 1) I have been looking for a new game to play with my friends and I want the game to have the same kind of community that early Rotmg had. Hopefully if I get a code I will meet people and be able to become an expert and help newcomers! 2) Pirates 3) Archer because QOT op. Thanks, Dukedavid!
Last Edit: Jul 14, 2013 14:16:02 GMT -5 by dukedavid
OH SHIT... i didnt realize he was on 1st page and that there were 6 pages :/ fml
I Need A Code For This Game Because... I Would Like To Do A Lets Play Of This Game For My Youtube Acount And I Like The Looks Of The Game And I Want To Try It And I Also Loved ROTMG So I Expect This Game To Be Great Too! So If You Will Give Me A Code TY! yourgameprograms
1) Realm has powered off for me. I would rather enjoy playing another amazing game.
2) Ninja, because they are super sneaky, fast, and cunning. Pirates, however, walk on peg legs that are slow, but also make some noise.
3) Archer, because they usually have a green clothes.
Type "/choosename <name>" (Just incase, the 5/12 pulchs means you have 5 pulch prisms out of 12.)
I would choose the speedy glass cannon because it is quick. Slow objects don't get you excited, unlike when you were young and you watch a show with a cheetah in it, you wish to be as fast as a cheetah.
EDIT: I already have gotten a code, so please don't give me another one, I don't want to hog codes. Thanks!
Last Edit: Jul 22, 2013 1:31:57 GMT -5 by coolarik1
 In the past on RotMG, I have gone by Shadix, which is my oldest account of a year and a half, Flareous, and Ceiestial, which is my current account. On previous games I have also gone by Mwcrunner1 as well.
 Well, my interest in this game began when I first spotted a thread of this game a couple months ago on the Wildshadow forums. I didn't pursue a code at that time as I figured they'd be extremely elusive. Recently, my interest has been rekindled and I want to try this game and help it grow in any way possible.
 Ninja instead of pirate because I have always liked to take the more elusive and cunning ways to achieve my goals, although pirates are good because of their rated 'arr' movies (you're very welcome for the crumby joke).
 I prefer Archer due to their steadfastness and the unfortunate incident I had concerning a Lair Trap and a huntress insta-death. But either will suffice, they are both great classes.
In terms of pulches, 5/12 means that you have 5 of 12 pulch prisms.
As for choosing your name, just type "/choosename <username>".
I would choose slow-but-compact because I have always been a fan of steadfastness and strength, as opposed to slyness and speed. A glass cannon would be too flimsy for my liking, and the gun show put on by a powerful, compact tank would outclass a hummingbird-like cannon.
0) Epx (Rotmg name) 1) Realm is no longer as interesting as it used to be, and the content has gotten a little repetitive. I watched a video and read the instructions on this game and I think it has potential, and that maybe I could help it grow. 2) Ninjas 3) I'm going to go with Archer, my first maxed character ever.
5/12 means that 5 of your 12 prisms are pulchs
You choose your name by typing /choosename <username>
I think I would prefer a speedy glass cannon if they can dodge everything. If it was impossible to avoid damage, I think the slow-but-compact tank would be better for "tanking"
(0) Who are you? (in broad terms) - I'm Shadoh, used this name for as long as I can remember. I've played RotMG for 2 years now, looking for something else to play.
(1) Why should you win an invite code? - I saw a post on WS Forums a long time ago and made an account here but couldn't get a code or anything. I recently re-discovered this place and it looks like a really awesome game! I would love to be able to help test and add to the community. Plus, Rob is an awesome dev, and I miss the old devs. Kabam has pretty much ruined RotMG for me. :/
(2) Pirates or Ninjas? - Ninjas, I just like the idea of being stealthy but deadly, and I love to make ninja stars all the time irl. Plus, pirates just remind me of dirtiness.
(3) Archer or Huntress? - Archer, it's always been my fave Realm class. I don't really know why I like quiver better than trap, I just do. Maybe that boss feeling you get when you snipe stuff?
(4) When I say I have 5/12 pulchs, what do I mean? - You mean you have 5 of 12 pulch prisms.
(5) How do you choose your name on Grid12? - To choose your name, you type /choosename <name>
(6) What kind of class do you prefer? A speedy glass cannon or slow-but-compact tank? - Speedy glass cannon; I love fast things, suits my fast-paced playstyle, lol.
Post by darkdragonxxxx on Jul 24, 2013 0:07:41 GMT -5
Hello my name is darkdragonxxxx and my friend got thing game and i loved playing it on his account, anyway i wanted to play with him so he told me here. So i was wondering if u could have a code? btw his name is Skrem123.
0) I go by either Vaultbleh, Vaultacc, or Vaultblerg in Rotmg. I would be awesome if anyone recognized the name Bbbttt. That account is so old. My name is Brian, and I usually go around to team up with my cousin in whatever good multiplayer game he finds. We played Rotmg for quite a bit until it started to die... 1) I usually try my best to help the community, and Rotmg is killing me with the pay to play. 2) Of course, being Asian, I'll go with the ninjas. Their mysterious nature and masked faces are much more interesting to me. Pirates probably smell bad (given that they pretty much roam the sea), and that would suck. 3) Definitely archer. I can "snipe" from a distance if I use either mini-map or quest to guide the quiver shot.